Notes to Interns
1. Applicants might be requested to attend selection interviews in April 2019 in order to meet the representatives of placement organizations. All applicants will be notified individually about the selection results within one to two weeks of their interviews.
2. Early bird applications are encouraged to ensure a higher chance of receiving your preferred internship placement. We will start matching applicants with the placement organisations right after the deadline (XX March 2020).
3. If a placement is not offered in the first round, we will try to match the applicants with his or her subsequent preferences on internship.
4. Upon the signing of the internship agreement, HKD$1000 must be deposited, as well as the presence of the outreach workshops and related activities. Each intern will be granted an allowance of HK$6,000 and returned the HK$1,000 deposit upon successful completion of their internship and submission of their report.
Required activities to attend & report submission are as follows:
- Opening Ceremony (June) & Recognition Ceremony (November)
- 20-hour Induction Program (June)
- 160-hour Internship (July-August)
- Online Questionnaire (Before the start and the end of Internship)
- 2 posts sharing on social media platform & Internship Report (Internship period)
5. Upon signing the “Undertaking” to indicate the acceptance of the internship, each intern shall commit to the internship and shall not withdraw unless for inevitable reasons.
6. Each intern is required to make best effort in the implementation of projects assigned.
Our Program will provide：
- Agreement between Interns & Placement Organisation；
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy covering accidental insurance；
- Arrange HKCSS staff visit for some students during their internship.
* You have to submit the official form (Click here) to the organizer in case you would like to withdraw from the program after the submission of applica