Notes to Interns
1. Applicants might be requested to attend selection
interviews in April 2019 in order to
meet the representatives of placement organizations. All applicants will be notified individually about the
selection results within one to two weeks of their interviews.
2. Upon the signing of the internship agreement, HKD$1000 must
be deposited, as well as the presence of the induction program and related
activities. Each intern will be granted an allowance of HK$6,000 and returned
the HK$1,000 deposit upon successful completion of their internship and
submission of their report.
Required activities to attend & report
submission are as follows:
- Opening Ceremony (June) & Recognition Ceremony (November)
- 20-hour Induction Program (June)
- 160-hour Internship (July-August)
- Online Questionnaire (Before the start and the end of Internship)
- 2 posts sharing on social media platform & Internship Report (Internship period)
3. Upon signing the “Undertaking”
to indicate the acceptance of the internship, each intern shall commit to the
internship and shall not withdraw unless for inevitable reasons.
intern is required to make best effort in the implementation of projects
Our Program will provide：
Agreement between Interns & Placement Organisation；
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy covering accidental insurance；
Arrange HKCSS staff visit for some students during their
* You have to submit the official form (Click here) to
the organizer in case you would like to withdraw from the program after the
submission of application. Otherwise you will be listed as an unexcused dropout
for your school record.