Citi-HKCSS Community Intern Program 2022
Final deadline: 14 Apr 2022 (17:00)
Eligible students must submit their applications and upload supporting documents through the Program website.Supporting documents included:
1. Recommendation Form is completed by an academic staff from your Business Faculty.
- can be submitted by email within 1 week after online application form submission
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your name, university and online submission date.
- The recommendation form will only be accepted before the application deadline (14 April 2022).
2. Copy of recent academic transcript
3. A statement with 500-800 words (in English) that addresses the following:
- Your career aspirations
- Your most interested aspect of service with a non-profit organization and its reasons
- Reasons of deserving this internship opportunity
- Why your personality, attitude, education background, special work skills and interests are ideally suited for an internship?
4. Please name your form following the format*.
Online Registration for Information Session
Click here to know more about "Note to Interns".
*English Full Name_U initial_form, (e.g.ChanTaiMan_HKU_ form, ChanTaiMan_HKU transcript, etc)