Application and Matching
1. Applicants might be requested to attend selection interviews in April 2019 in order to meet the representatives of placement organizations. All applicants will be notified individually about the selection results of their interviews.
2. Early bird applications are encouraged to ensure a higher chance of receiving your preferred internship placement. We will start matching applicants with the placement organisations right after the deadline (XX March 2020).
3. If a placement is not offered in the first round, we will try to match the applicants with his or her subsequent preferences on internship.
4. Upon the signing of the internship agreement, HKD$1000 must be deposited, as well as the presence of the outreach workshops and related activities. Each intern will be granted an allowance of HK$6,000 and returned the HK$1,000 deposit upon successful completion of their internship and submission of their report.
5. Upon signing the “Undertaking” to indicate the acceptance of the internship, each intern shall commit to the internship and shall not withdraw unless for inevitable reasons.
6. Each intern is required to make best effort in the implementation of projects assigned.