Notes to Interns
Application and Matching
1. We will start matching applicants with the placement organisations right after the deadline (27 April 2021).
2. Applicants might be requested to attend selection interviews in May 2021 in order to meet the representatives of placement organizations. Successful applicants will be notified individually about the selection results of their interviews.
3. If a placement is not offered in the first round, we will try to match the applicants with his or her subsequent preferences on internship.
1. Upon the signing of the internship agreement, HKD$1000 must be deposited, as well as the presence of the CSR Training Series and related activities. Each intern will be granted an allowance of HK$6,000 and returned the HK$1,000 deposit upon successful completion of their internship and submission of their report.
2. Upon signing the “Undertaking” to indicate the acceptance of the internship, each intern shall commit to the internship and shall not withdraw unless for inevitable reasons*.
3. Each intern is required to make best effort in the implementation of projects assigned.
Program Completion Requirement
Opening Ceremony (June) & Recognition Ceremony (Late October)
Orientation Camp (5 - 6 June)
20-hour CSR Training Series (15 - 30 June)
160-hour or above Internship (July-August)
Online Questionnaire (before the start and the end of Internship)
2 posts sharing on social media platform & Internship Report
(The social media sharing will be recorded in CIP 2021 Annual Booklet)
* You have to submit the official form (click here) to the organizer in case you would like to withdraw from the program after the submission of application.
What We Provide:
Agreement between Interns & Placement Organisation
Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy covering accidental insurance
Arrange HKCSS staff visit for some students during their internship