Online Application is now closed.
Please click here to view the list of CIP 2020 NGOs.
- Deadline for Early Bird Application: 20 March 2020
- Deadline for Internship Application: 15 April 2020
students must submit their applications and upload supporting documents through
the Program website.Supporting documents included:
Form is completed by a referee from your Business Faculty.
- can be submitted by email within 1 week after online application form submission
- Please email to email@example.com and state your name, university and online submission date in the email. Please note that the recommendation form will only be accepted before the internship application deadline ( 15th April, 2020).
Copy of recent academic
A statement with 500-800 words
(in English) that addresses the following:
- Your career aspirations
Your most interested aspect of
service with a non-profit organization and its reasons
- Reasons of deserving this
- Why your personality, attitude,
education background, special work skills and interests are ideally suited for
Please name your form following
Online Registration for Information Session
Click here to know more about "Note to Interns".
*English Full Name_U initial_form, (e.g.ChanTaiMan_HKU_ form, ChanTaiMan_HKU transcript, etc)
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, all applicants
have the right to request for access to or correction of the personal data
provided, including the right to obtain a copy of your personal data. All
personal data are handled in accordance with Hong Kong Council of Social
All information submitted by the students will be used for
the purpose of “Citi-HKCSS Community Interns Program” and connection with future
HKCSS events only. By submitting your application, you understand and agree
that your personal information may be shared between The Hong Kong Council of
Social Service, the Citi and the preference NGOs you indicated as priority
organizations. All information will be used in “Citi-HKCSS Community Interns
Program” for the purpose of recruitment, selection, training, internship
placement and overall program administration, as well as for connection with
future HKCSS events.